Friday 30 December 2011

When you think or feel "I love you"

When you think or feel "I love you"


  Love is the best guide to chose right from wrong - your heart is the instrument to chose right from wrong  

when you say "I love you" when you think "I love you" ...
then saying so is worthless and empty of power of love.
when you say "I love you" when you FEEL "I love you" toward that particular person,
then you have caught an instant of mutual opening between the two souls for each other
and you should instantly SAY "I love you"
AND proof it with your instant action of love !!!
when you feel "I love you" toward someone far away,
then you should INSTANTLY
- call and say "I love you"
- sit down, relax and spiritually LOVE that one by becoming ONE with the beloved one.
an advanced kriya yogi will KNOW how to be one with a beloved one at any distance !

No comments:

Post a Comment